Time & Location
About the Event
Connect Soccer is a summer program dedicated to helping kids (ages 6-12) get started in the game. Here the kids will learn the basics of soccer, grow as individuals, and join a family of equally wonderful children. Each session is carefully structured to help the kids learn how to play the world's sport under the coaching of true experts of the game.
What do we offer that the competition won't?
- Unbelievably competitive pricing (73% cheaper than Lil' Kickers).
- Expert coaching from players who have been through the Washington Youth Soccer pathway.
- All profits go directly to Connect Volunteering. You'll be funding the non-profit.
- Fun and exciting new ways to learn and grow as both a player and a person.
- Weekly sessions every Saturday from June 5th through July 31st.
Connect Soccer was founded on the idea to bring together the youth of the community through the love of soccer. Our head coach, Rajdeep Das, is dedicated to helping these kids learn and grow through the sport just like he did (and still is). Though young, our coaches have been surrounded by soccer throughout their lives, have played at the highest level, and learned from the very best. They have the perfect balance of soccer knowledge and contagious fun energy to be able to connect with these kids on a deeper level than those older than them.
Learn more about our program, our coaches, and our goals through the link below!
- Connect Soccer Team 1$63+$1.58 Service fee$63+$1.58 Service fee0$0