Mon, Aug 17|
Red Lion Hotel Bellevue
The Sophia Way Meal Prep
Prepare a meal for homeless women throughout Greater Seattle. Help The Sophia Way continue to help the homeless community of women in the area.
Time & Location
Aug 17, 2020, 5:00 PM PDT – Aug 20, 2020, 5:00 PM PDT
Red Lion Hotel Bellevue, 11211 Main St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
About the Event
The Sophia Way is holding a meal prep event for homeless women until the 8/20/20. This is what their website says:
You may choose to donate a meal for 100 women or for a small number. If you choose to cook a smaller number, please prepare a complete meal (main hot dish, side dish, dessert, etc.) for that number of people. This will help us ensure that all women receive a full meal. We will only serve home-prepared meals that are cooked and hot. If you would like to provide a cold side dish, such as a salad it needs to be store bought (packaged and unopened).
To sign up visit: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084fa5a72aa7f49-meals
Follow these steps when signing up:
- Find a date that works best for you, select either lunch or dinner.
- If you would like to prepare meals for all 100 women select all three slots. If you would like to provide a meal for 70 women select two slots. Select only one slot if you are preparing a meal for 30 women.
- Please enter details of the meal.
- Lunch needs to arrive between 10:30-11am to be served at 11:30am.
- Dinner needs to arrive between 6- 6:30pm to be served at 7:00pm.